How can I manually remove the Uniblue programs from my computer?
If your question has not been answered, please contact us with your query.
To remove Uniblue products from your computer, always follow the recommended uninstall procedure.
Deleting program file data without uninstalling the application can cause some conflicts. If you still need to proceed with manually removing the files manually please follow the procedure below:
To stop running processes
- Please make sure that the Uniblue programs are closed. If their program icon is in the system-tray, right click on the icon and choose Exit.
- Press Ctrl + Shift + Esc keys together on your keyboard to open the Windows Task manager, or right click on the task bar (an empty space on the bar at the bottom of your screen) and choose 'Start Task Manager'.
- Go to the "Processes" tab. Make sure that the checkbox at the bottom of the Window that says "Show processes from all users" is checked, and end the following processes IF they can be found in the list (by right clicking on them and choosing "End Process") :
To uninstall old version
- From the Start menu, normally available on the bottom left of the screen, select Control Panel.
- From the Control Panel select Programs and Features (in Windows XP this is called Add or Remove programs).
- Locate the entry for the Uniblue program in the list of installed applications.
- Click once on this entry and then click on Remove or Uninstall. This will start the wizard to uninstall the program.
To delete any remaining application data
- From the Start menu select and click Run.
- Type in the following: %appdata%
- A Window with several folders should pop-up. Double-click on the Uniblue folder and delete any content within.
- From the Start menu, select and click Run again.
- This time type in the following: %programfiles%
- Find the Uniblue folder and delete the sub-folder within it for the program you have just uninstalled.
- Restart your computer